Sadly Zombie Craze 2011 has finally come to a close… but seriously- how freaking EPIC did it turn out? I am utterly thrilled and absolutely humbled by the amazing turn out that Zombie Craze received!
And dude… how about a round of *virtual* applause for the AMAZING authors that so graciously guest posted, sponsored giveaways and gave interviews??? *CHEERS & WHISTLES*
Thanks you SO much to Lia Habel, Rusty Fischer, Carrie Harris, Amanda Ashby, Stacey Jay, Daniel Waters, Adam Selzer, Jesse Petersen, Diana Rowland & Jonathan Maberry. You guys seriously rocked my world with your awesome posts and generosity.
Here’s a little recap of Zombie Craze posts… and remember- for every comment you leave, you are enter into the Zombie Craze Prize Pack Giveaway of:
- The Bookish Brunette, The Unread Reader & Adam Selzer
- Zombie Craze Giveaway Announcement!!
- Kicking off Zombie Craze 2011
- Zombie Craze Review: Flip This Zombie
- Zombie Rights, Zombie Heroes & Lia Habel
- WoW: The MOST Antcipated Zombie Books of 2011
- Zombie Craze Review: Zombie Queen of Newbury High
- A Super Big Zombie Confession from Amanda Ashby & Giveaway
- Zombie Craze Features: Bad Taste in Boys
- Carrie Harris Guest Post & Giveaway
- Zombie Craze Review: ARC- The First Days
- Zombie Craze Review: Eat, Slay, Love
- Zombie Craze WoW: Fighting to Survive
- Jesse Petersen- The Zombie Question
- Zombie Craze Review: You Are So Undead To Me
- Zombie Craze: Interview & Giveaway with Stacey Jay
- Zombie Craze Review: Ushers Inc.
- Zombie Craze Announcements & Monthly Wrap-Up: June
- A Letter from a Teenage Zombie
- Zombie Craze Review: My Life as a White Trash Zombie
- Zombie Craze WoW: Undead
- Zombie Craze: Guest post & Giveaway with Daniel Waters
- Zombie Craze Review: Rot & Ruin
- Zombie Craze Guest Post: Jonathan Maberry
- Zombie Craze CRAZINESS & Giveaway!!
As you can see A LOT went on during Zombie Craze, and I am wicked excited with how it all turned out! Thank you again to everyone who helped make Zombie Craze as awesome as it was!
…and one more RANDOM Giveaway to send us off:
Almost fifteen-year-old Caleb Hart is a Cadaver-Manipulatorin the year 2025.
When teens receive a government-sanctioned pharmaceutical cocktail duringschool, paranormal abilities begin manifesting… making the teens more powerful than the adults.
After Caleb discovers he has the rare, Affinity for the Dead, he must dowhatever it takes to hide it from a super-secret government agency whose goalis exploitation.
Caleb seeks refuge in his new girlfriend, Jade, until he realizes that sheneeds as much protection from her family, as he does from the government.
Suddenly, Caleb finds that hiding his ability while protecting Jade and hisfriends is a full time job; can he escape the government, protect Jade and losethe bullies that are making him miserable?
- eBook of Death Whispers
- Open Internationally
- Contest Ends 7/18/2011
- Fill out THIS FORM