STONEHOUSE UNIVERSITY AUTHOR WEBINARS:
Book Blog Tours Part 2: Advanced Tips and Tricks
How to Get Bloggers and Reviewers to Come to YOU presented by Aaron Patterson and K.C. Neal & special guest… blogger, The Bookish Brunette (ME)!!
Format: Interactive webinar – you can live chat and ask questions during the presentation
Date and Time: Wednesday March 14, 10:00 a.m. to noon (Mountain Time, MST)
Cost: US$50 for interactive live class, US$45 for video recording of the class
- How to get bloggers to come to YOU for an ARC of your book
- Where to find blogs for your tour
- How to make your blog tour stand out from all the others
- More book blogger survey results – insights about what book bloggers really want from authors and publishers
- What makes bloggers bump a book to the top of their TBR piles
- How to build great relationships with bloggers
- Helpful tools and widgets for promoting your tour and doing giveaways
- The 1 thing that will make bloggers drop everything to help you (hint: it has nothing to do with your book)
- The 2 philosophies we use that get bloggers excited to work with us (regardless of whether they love the book we’re touring)
If you missed Book Blog Tours- Part 1: 10 Steps to a Successful Tour, the recording is available for $US 45.00 - contact Aaron at email@example.com.
Here’s what one attendee had to say about Part 1:
“Just finished attending the Blog Tour webinar with Aaron Patterson and K.C. Neal presented by StoneHouse University. Sooooo worth the price of the ticket. Check it out at stonehouseink.net and link to their SH University page for future offerings. In this brave new world of digital EVERYthing, authors can’t afford to miss opportunities to learn from those more experienced in cybermarketing. Just plain brilliant.
Thanks, so much.”
—Sally J. Smith, Writer
I mean really if the webinar doesn’t sound awesome enough as it is- I’M going to be there!!!!
So you can:
REGISTER HERE and I’ll “see” you there!!!
- #83 Paid in Kindle Store
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Romance > Fantasy, Futuristic & Ghost
- #2 in Books > Teens > Love & Romance
- #2 in Books > Romance > Fantasy & Futuristic
Latest posts by Bookish Brunette (see all)
- Flesh & Fins (Part 2) – MerZombies - 06/19/2013
- Flesh & Fins – First Look into the Splashzers Series by Sutton Shields - 06/18/2013
- Pam Godwin (Dead of Eve) Interview - 06/17/2013