Married With Zombies Read-A-Long: Week 4 discussion questions by
1. In chapter 16 David and Sarah are attacked by freezer zombies in chef attire. Despite its rotten food and disgusting kitchen, lets think about what it could of been before the attack, give me a picture of your dream kitchen or a pic of you cooking your favorite food in your own kitchen… or both!!!
My dream kitchen has a chef in it dude… one that looks like this. Just sayin.
2. In Chapter 16, David winds up killing those freezer zombies with a blank show me your best one….and yes it must be yours!!!!
Uuum okay… So I guess I’ll just say it… I HATE knives. I’m DEATHLY, panic-inducing, like “b*itch take a Xanex before you hyperventilate” afraid.
I don’t even like box cutters. Shyyyyea now you know my dirty little secret.
I could take a picture of one of our serrated steak knives I suppose… But that would mean having to empty the dish washer and…
3. In Chapter 17 David and Sarah find themselves with some cult like people and wind up trapped. How would you escape? Ropes?
I’d envoke my inner “spidey senses” and fling webs from my wrists!!!! No… I’d totally just fall out the window and break my leg. No joke. Bungy cord maybe?? Parachute??? Blankets….show me your best.
4. In Chapter 19 David and Sarah find a surprise in the car they stole…in the midst of crazy its a nice welcome. Now whip me up your favorite one and share……you can include recipes!!
I’m a beer or vodka chick…
And shhhhyea I do like it out of the CAN. lol
Although, what I love about vodka and especially a Kamikaze … is you’re not even sure what happened… One second you’re slamming them back all hardcore, the next… *let’s not speak of it*
5. In chapter 20, Sarah gets to kill a zombie with a cash register, bringing back memories of her worst retail job ever….so tell me whats the worst job you’ve had……if you can include pictures in your uniform I will die laughing…..or a picture of the place you worked will be good too…:).
And… that pic was from this past weekend… LOL I couldn’t find my old visor, but I still have like 6 of my old shirts!
(winter totally sucked though!)
Go link up your post at Tina’s Book Reviews
Find Week 5′s discussion questions: Missie @ The Unread Reader