The Bookish Brunette is still looking for steady associates (possibly a permanent partner if things go well!) to review, post awesome bookish posts (ex: Top Ten Tuesdays… etc), participate in events and whatever else that strikes your fancy!
I’m looking for:
- Someone who can commit to one review or post a week. Accountability is a deal-breaker.
- There is no “required” GENRE of reading here at BB… I do try to keep up with current releases, but the only thing I DO NOT post is religious and non-fiction!
- Must understand that there is no guarantee of review books (High probability though), and that you are responsible for acquiring books to review if needed whether they be new or old releases.
- Must be a US resident to receive review books from me. International shipping is too expensive.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES do we “author bash” at BB.
- I’m not crazy about negative reviews, but as long as they’re respectful and thoughtful – I’m good to go.
- Depending on how comfortable you are with the WordPress platform, I will either provide an HTML template for you to follow while formatting your review/post, OR you can write it up and send it to me and I can set up the post!
Until a steady and trusting relationship has been built you will be responsible for acquiring the books you choose to review on BB.
All reviews written for BB need to be original and will not be published your personal blog.
You will not receive any compensation for your reviews/posts, but you may keep any books that are sent to you!
You must be ACTIVE in the blogging community. If you aren’t NOW, that’s fine- but once you are chosen to blog here,
you’ve basically signed your life away you will have to make an effort to comment on other blogs and participate in bookish events!!